Benefits Of Using An Explainer Video To Sell Real Estate
If you have worked in the field of real estate, you would be aware of how hard it can be to seal the right deal. There are so many different things which you need to be familiar with. One of them includes convincing your prospective clients that your deals are the best they can have, which can be extremely tedious and tough.
In these situations, you can always fall back on making an impact through a well made explainer video.
What Is An Explainer Video?
An explainer video is mainly a work of graphics that has been made to carefully illustrate the details of the different real estate aspects. If you hold multiple properties and are looking for the right clients, your explainer video can be instrumental in illustrating these properties and providing an in-depth view of the areas that you want to showcase.
Apart from showcasing the properties and highlighting what they bring, the video should also be catchy enough to lure customers into buying these properties. A lot of effort and times goes into making of an explainer video because it needs to transmit the right messages. At the same time, it should be such that it can entice the viewers to actually consider about buying these properties.
These videos serve the most important marketing needs and when done in an intricate manner, it can help in fetching the right hits which in turn can change to leads and can bring in a lot of business as well.
Benefits Of An Explainer Video
Once you have understood what an explainer video is, it is equally important to understand the main benefits of the video. When you go through the details of these benefits, it will help you make sure that you can maximize the benefits out of it.
1. Stand apart: When your explainer video has the right 2D and 3D animation, it will help you explain your message in an apt manner. This is by far one of the finest ways to stand apart from the competition. Take a look at all the different people who are in the world of real estate and a lot of them are struggling. Do you really think you have it in you to stand apart from them? When you are looking to find the right solutions to get an edge over your competition, and market yourself differently, explainer video can be a gold for you when done correctly.
If your marketing efforts are same as the rest of real estate agents, why will the customers avail your services? There are lot of real estate pros in the market and it’s quite common for people to choose the experts rather than pick someone who is either not established or relatively new.
In such cases, it is a killer explainer video, packed with the right 2D animation, graphics and text overlay which has the potential to make all the difference. It will give your customers something to hold on to and be impressed by it.
2. Easier to target clients: We all know how hard the world of marketing can be. Even when you have a great marketing tool, do you think it is sufficient to get you the right leads? The competition is getting so insane that you always need to lookout for the right methods to give your customers clear reasons as to why you are the best and what you can offer.
This knowledge is extremely important to them and this is why you will have to work on your explainer video. If you take a look at explainer videos, you will see how they make everything simpler for others to understand. If you can come up with such explainer video too, it will allow you to make things cleaner for your prospective clients and thus the odds of converting the leads to sales be a lot higher.
3. Easy to explain the benefits: The word of mouth is often not the best way to express. This is why when you are looking to explain the key benefits to your customers so that they can have an overview of how things are to be carried out, you should make it a point to use explainer video.
It is once again, the right way to carry things out. With an explainer video, you can pinpoint the specifics of how things will shape and the way the customers can benefit, when they decide to opt for your services.
A video is often one of the best tools of sending a message across as people can look at the video and grab the necessary details. As compared to textual presentation or even picture based presentation, the ease of understanding in a video is a whole lot higher and it will definitely allow you to express and impress.
4. Quick and easy to illustrate: The next thing which you need to know is that 3D animation can make it a lot easier to illustrate your ideas to your clients. You should be willing to explain the specifics to your clients. Think from the perspective of those who are looking to invest in real estate – what would they need from you? Of course, they can have some huge demands and specifications. They might not be sure about what you are offering and are likely to have plenty of questions.
In such cases, if your explainer video is well elaborated and you have used 3D animation and even 2D animation for the sake of explaining your work, properties, the insights and more, it will be a whole lot easier for you to procure more clients. With smart illustration, you can lure your clients and give them a reason to pick you.
There is a lot of variety when it comes to explainer videos and the kind of creativity which you can use is whopping and diverse. It is therefore essential to be sure of what you want your audience perception to be after watching your explainer video.
The real idea is to ensure that you can find out what will work in the market and then decide what seems to be apt for you. The scope is limitless and with the right methods, you can do wonders.
If you are wondering as to how to enjoy all these benefits and actually make your explainer video something which your prospective clients can’t stop praising, here are a few things you need to bear in mind.
1. The placement: A lot of effort goes into the making of an explainer video, so you have to be sure that you can place them in an informative and fun manner so that most of your prospective clients can understand your offers better. When you are looking to work on the placement of these videos, your landing page and home page of your website is the best choice.
Ideally, it needs to placed in such a manner that the maximum number of visitors gets to see it. Analyze which page of your site gets the highest traffic and then place your video on that page. This will help you maximize the returns you can get from the video.
2. Pack some action: We all know that an explainer video is supposed to be dynamic. Get your best graphics designer on board. You need to make some smart use of both 2D and 3D animation so that you can fine tune the details and get a captivating story. Apart from the animation effects which are used, try to weave the storyline in such a way that everyone who views it, is forced to see it till the very end. This is why an explainer video needs the services of so many people, ranging from graphic designers to creative artists, writers, script makers, designers, coders and more. You need to pack the right action element and make it as engaging as you can.
3. The call to action: Imagine looking at a video that simply goes on and on, elaborating about the different details and doesn’t leave the viewers with a rigid and well-designed CTA. Do you really think it makes for a good explainer video? Your explainer video needs to be so made that it should clearly define what the viewers are ought to do when they have finished seeing it. Guide them and let them act because that will bring you the sales.
These are the top things to borne in mind and you should be able to make the most out of your explainer video. With the right video hitting the right nerve, you should succeed in making the most of your real estate opportunities.
The field of real estate can be struggling for those who still haven’t established a firm foothold in the market. You need to be sure that you are putting in your best efforts carrying out the right marketing and doing the best promotional activities as well.
With a well made explainer video, the odds of being successful in real estate are really high.
So, try your luck. Best Of Luck!
Eca Service | Explainer Video from Transpixel Studio on Vimeo.FREE VIDEO CONSULTATION
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!